Kingston at Anderson Park, located southwest of the intersection between Anderson Road and Ambergate Place, is comprised of 319 residential units situated into two towers, 15 stories and 12 stories, respectively, with three levels of below grade parking.
Design Collective, Inc. (“DCI”), based in Baltimore, Maryland, is the lead architect for Kingston. The building will consist of a mix of studio, one-, two-, and three- bedroom units, in addition to duplex units on the ground floor. DCI’s innovative architecture for Kingston includes a two tower scheme, connected at the first two floors and a “Sky Bridge” on the 10th floor.
The project will feature several luxury amenities, including a landscaped courtyard with an outdoor swimming pool and fire pits, a fitness center, a dog grooming station, golf simulator and a community room. The project will also include 383 below grade parking spaces with ingress and egress to Center Alley. 255 of the 319 units will be market rate units and 64 units will be reserved as Workforce Dwelling Units per Fairfax County’s Board of Supervisors’ Tysons Corner Urban Center Workforce Dwelling Unit Administrative Policy Guidelines. It is anticipated that the building will achieve LEED Silver.
- Lobby – The two story main lobby features comfortable seating areas, a flat screen television and a coffee bar. The lobby lounge and other common areas of the building are served by Wi-Fi.
- Courtyard – As referenced above, the courtyard will include an outdoor pool with a sun shelf and seating areas, outdoor grills, a fire pit and area for passive recreation.
- Lounge and Private Dining Area– The second story will include a lounge/ gaming area that will include flat-screen TV’s, billiards and various seating areas, and a Private Dining area that include a full kitchen for catering.
- Fitness Center – The Project will have a state-of-the-art fitness center that will offer spacious areas for cardio, weight and stretch training that will connect to the interior courtyard.
- Roof Top Garden – A rooftop garden will allow tenants to maintain their own small plots as well as provide additional seating areas for tenants.
Residential SF: 338K
Office SF: 0
Retail SF: 0
Hotel SF: 0
Total SF: 338K
Start Date: 2015
Completion Date: 2018