Whole Foods Market Tysons – Grand Opening
Don’t miss the grand opening of Whole Foods Market at The Boro Tysons — Wednesday, October 30, 8-10 AM.
Enjoy complimentary coffee from Cafe Kreyol, breakfast treats from Poppy’s Stuffed Bagels and music before the store opens*. The first 200 customers in line when the store opens at 8 am will receive a token valid for a Tysons Corner jute tote bag and a “Secret Saver” card valued between $5 and $100.**
Special features of the store include:
- Grab a drink in the High Point bar and game hall featuring 12 beers on tap, 8 wines by the glass and craft cocktails by Tory Pratt of Pratt Standard Cocktail Company.***
- Dine at the Food Hall featuring restaurants by Officina by Michelin-Star Chef Nicholas Stefanelli, Rappahannock Oyster Company, Curiosity Doughnuts and Genji Izakaya & Sushi.
- Fresh Produce department featuring seasonal fruits and vegetables and selections from several local producers.
- In-house bakery offering an array of fresh breads and cakes, seasonally inspired offerings, and items for vegan and other special diets.
- Full-service Butcher department with a variety of ready-to-cook options, such as made-in-house sausages and freshly ground beef, and selections from local suppliers.
- Full-service Seafood department staffed by our expert fishmongers, featuring locally sourced, fresh seafood offerings, including clams, shucked oysters and crabmeat, as well as a large selection of ready-to-cook and ready-to-eat options.
- Taste a wide variety of 250+ international, national and local cheeses, and enjoy self-serve pasta from Severino Pasta, and a robust antipasto and olive bar.
- Visit the Prepared Foods section with sandwiches, self-serve pizza, house-made self-serve tandoori Indian cuisine, BBQ-smoked meats bar, hot entrées, salads, full-service deli and charcuterie.
- Beauty and Body Care department with products from six local suppliers.
- Expansive selection of beer and wine with offerings from local producers.
- Start your morning at JRINK juice with a fresh-made smoothie, or enjoy a pour-over coffee or classic espresso drink at the full-service coffee bar.
**Valid 10/30/19 only at Whole Foods Market 1635 Boro Place, McLean VA 22101 store. The first 200 shoppers through the door starting at 8 am (EST) will receive a token each. Limit 1 unit per customer. No purchase required. Token may be used to redeem a tote bag and “Secret Saver” card. “Secret Saver” card required minimum purchase of $5. See “Secret Saver” card for full terms. While supplies last. Quantities limited.
***Must be 21+. Please drink responsibly.