Lunch and Learn
*Complimentary Lunch & Parking*
Join Protorae Law’s Trusts and Estates partner David Knasel, along with financial services provider Ken Fahmy of Fahmy and Associates, as they discuss best practices for business owners to consider in order to facilitate an orderly transition of management and ownership of their business.
Discussion Topics Include:
- Critical Questions for Business Owners
- Financial Vulnerability Assessment for Business
- Overview of Business Succession Planning / Exit Scenarios
- Planning for Death or Disability of an Owner
- Buy-Sell Agreements: What They Are and How They Work
- Funding a Buy-Sell and Using Insurance
- Pros & Cons of Insurance-Funded Buy-Sell Arrangements:
- Company Purchase (Redemption)
- LLC for Buy-Sell (Separate Dedicated Entity)
- Planning for Death or Disability of Key Employees
Space is limited. RSVP by Monday, February 11th.