Tysons Open House
The public is invited to the 2018 Tysons Open House presented by Tysons Partnership and Fairfax County. The event will take place Thursday, May 3 from 6:00PM – 8:00PM at BASIS Independent.
LIVE MUSIC | FREE FOOD TASTINGS | 40 EXHIBITORS
Learn About The Newest Projects & The Latest Plans:
- Food samples from Corner Bakery Cafe, Fogo de Chão, Lebanese Taverna, O’Malley’s Pub, Ruth’s Chris, The Palm, TenPenh Tysons, Tysons Biergarten, Wildfire and more!
- Capital Bikeshare, Parks, Sports Fields
- New Roads, including Jones Branch Connector
- 1,500 Seat Auditorium + 250 seat Black Box Theater
- 15-Screen Luxury Movie House
- New Apartments + Condo Towers + Tysons Developments (The Boro, Kingston, Highgate, Lumen, Adaire, Ascent, Nouvelle, Arbor Row, Scotts Run)
- Upcoming events at The Tysons Corner Center Plaza
- Upcoming Whole Foods + Wegmans Stores
- Tours of the new K-12 BASIS Independent School
- Performances by Amadeus Orchestra, 1st Stage, and more!
County staff and developers who have redevelopment proposals will be on hand to answer questions.