State of Tysons: Presented by Tysons Partnership
2020 marked the first decade of momentum toward the urban future of Tysons. Where are we now—and what’s in store for the next decade and beyond?
Like other management districts around the metro area and the nation, we’re balancing pandemic-driven impacts while continuing to plan for long term future of Tysons as an urban destination.
Please join Tysons Partnership and an all-star panel of speakers for our virtual State of Tysons forum where we will review the first decade of the Fairfax County Comprehensive Plan for Tysons and look forward to the evolution of Tysons as an urban district. We will also present the results from the recent Tysons Economy study.
- Jeffrey McKay, Chair, Fairfax County Board of Supervisors
- Dalia Palchik, Supervisor, Providence District, Fairfax County Board of Supervisors
- Rachel Flynn, Deputy County Executive, Fairfax County
- James Schenck, President + CEO, PenFed Credit Union
- Sommer Mathis, Editor-in-Chief, City Monitor
- Rich Bradley, Principal, The Urban Partnership
- Sol Glasner, President + CEO, Tysons Partnership
- David Downey, President + CEO, International Downtown Association
- Stan Wall, Partner, HR+A
Registration is complimentary. However, we encourage you to donate what you might pay for an event like this to The Foundation for Fairfax County Public Schools. See event registration page for more information.
Thank you to our sponsors: