How Employers Can Show Support for Mental Health
Tysons-based Employers and National Mental Health Leaders Share their Progress with Mental Health Movement in the Workplace
Join the Partnership for a virtual event which will include a dynamic panel of experts discussing how employers in Tysons are showing support for mental health and to learn what you and your organization can do to join in this important health and wellness initiative. The panel includes experts in the mental health space from The National Alliance on Mental Health discussing actions companies can take to support workplace mental health. And representatives from Tysons-based organizations will draw from their own experiences on how employers can show support for mental health.
- Jessica Edwards, Director of External Relations, National Alliance on Mental Health
- Summer Parrish, Interim Executive Director, National Alliance on Mental Health – Northern Virginia
- Christine Maginnis, Vice President, HR Strategy and Operations, Hilton
- Erin Sarin, Senior Manager, Benefits and Wellbeing, MITRE
- Dan Scheinkman, Vice President of Compensation, Benefits & Well-Being, Freddie Mac