Food Drive at Tysons Corner Center
Together with WGTS 91.9 and the Capital Area Food Bank, Tysons Corner Center is collecting food donations for community members in need from now through August 30th.
Individuals wishing to donate can bring items to the Concierge desk on Level 2 by Starbucks and Zara, or donations can be taken to Bloomingdale’s.
The Capital Area Food Bank is currently in need of specific non-perishable donations.
- Canned or dry beans
- Peanut butter
- Canned vegetables
- Grains (brown and white rice, pasta, mac & cheese)
- Hot and cold cereal (oatmeal, cheerios, cornflakes, raisin bran)
- Canned tuna, salmon, chicken
- 100% Juice (all sizes, including juice boxes)
- Canned fruits (light syrup or in natural juices)
- Healthy snacks (raisins, granola bars)
Download this flyer for more details.