The public is invited to Experience Tysons with the Tysons Partnership and Fairfax County. The event will take place Wednesday, October, 19 from 6:30PM – 8:30PM at BASIS Independent in Tysons.
Live Music | Free Tastings | 40 Exhibitors
Raffle for FREE Capital Bikeshare Membership
Learn About The Newest Projects & The Latest Plans:
- 1,500 Seat Auditorium + 250 seat Black Box Theater
- 15-Screen Luxury Movie House
- 10+ New Apartment + Condo Towers
- Tysons Circle: New Concepts for Intersection of Routes 7/123
- Whole Foods + Wegmans + Tysons Farmers Market
- New Roads, including Jones Branch Connector
- Capital Bikeshare, Parks, Sports Fields
- Tours of the new K-12 BASIS Independent School
County staff and developers who have redevelopment proposals will be on hand to answer questions. No formal presentations will be made, although showcase and open house participants will be officially introduced at 7:00 p.m.
Download the official Flyer