Join us as we look into the future of Tysons and ask all the questions you need to know:
1) With tenants moving to newer office spaces, how are older buildings attracting new business?
2) Are people really living, working, and playing in Tysons?
3) What retail will do Tysons residents and office tenants want to see?
4) Can Tysons really compete with DC as a major city?
5) What are the next steps we need to take to making Tysons the city it was meant to be?
Northern Virginia Legend
The Stephen S. Fuller Institute, George Mason University
Clemente Development Company
President + CEO
Holland & Knight
Tysons is projected to have a population of 100K by 2050. Its current population is 22K.
If you fell asleep in Tysons Corner 10 years ago and woke up today, you would find yourself in a whole new world. What used to be parking lots and scattered office buildings, is now multifamily towers, massive shopping centers, and walkable office parks!
Tysons has promised to be whole new city outside of DC- and it is on the way! However, there is still much to come before we have the walkable urban development envisioned.
Join us to discuss what is to come for Tysons, and how we can make it the city it was born to be.
Join the fun on Twitter with hashtag #BisnowVA and follow us @BisnowDC!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our Tysons event producer, James Shearin at James.Shearin@Bisnow.com