Webinar: Infrastructure Update from Fairfax County Department of Transportation
On April 1, 2020, Tysons Partnership Transportation Council hosted a webinar entitled Infrastructure Update from Fairfax County Department of Transportation.
We were honored to have FCDOT Director Tom Biesiadny gave an overview of the many advances in transportation options throughout Tysons.
- Grid of streets
- Route 7 / Route 123 Interchange
- Healthy growth in rail and bus transit into Tysons and throughout Tysons on the Circulator routes
- New bikeways on Jones Branch Connector and a bike route from Reston into Tysons is coming soon
- 60% increase in Bikeshare trips in Tysons in calendar 2019
- Update on Silver Line Phase II