Optimizing Tysons Bus Routes – Fairfax Connector Wants to Hear from You
Fairfax Connector is reworking all their bus routes, and has begun the planning process for Tysons. On November 16, 2020, the Tysons Partnership TMA hosted a webinar briefing at which Michael Felschow and Hejun Kang, representatives from the Fairfax County Department of Transportation, presented a report on proposals for future Tysons area bus routes.
- The goal: enhance bus service in the area
- The process: gather public input, evaluate transit performance, and determine future needs
- The result: develop proposed service changes with route efficiencies, new route designs, and improved access and mobility
View the presentation:
Click here to download the presentation.
Following the presentation, Tysons stakeholders were invited to ask questions and provide their input on Fairfax Connector bus service into and around Tysons.
Watch the webinar:
Fairfax Connector wants to hear from you
Tell Fairfax Connector about your bus needs:
- Do your employees or tenants need late night or early morning bus service?
- What bus routes are most important to your employees or tenants?
- Where should bus stops be located?
- Do you want a bigger or nicer bus stop at your property?
Please provide your comments by Wednesday, Dec 9, 2020.