April 9, 2019 — Tysons, VA — The five candidates running for Providence District Supervisor shared their visions for the future of Fairfax County and Tysons in front of an audience of Tysons Partnership members and local stakeholders.
The forum was hosted at the Silverline Center in Tysons and moderated by Tysons Partnership President and CEO, Sol Glasner. Candidates were asked questions about issues of key importance to the region, including transportation, affordable housing, land use, and economic development.
A full recording of the discussion is available on SoundCloud
Meet the Candidates
Voter Information + Resources
The Washington Post
- Fairfax County could be headed for political transformation
- Fairfax sees rare primary battle for board chair amid political transformation
Greater Greater Washington
- New candidates entered the Fairfax County, Providence, and Hunter Mill Supervisor races
- Here’s our questionnaire for candidates in Northern Virginia’s 2019 primaries
- Coverage of Tysons Partnership Candidate Forum: Providence candidates tout credentials, discuss future of Tysons
- Candidates line up for Providence District supervisor seat
Voter Registration Deadlines
- May 7 Town Elections: April 15 at 5:00 p.m., ONLINE: 11:59 p.m.
- June 11 Primary Election(s): May 20 at 5:00 p.m., ONLINE: 11:59 p.m.
- November 5 General Election: October 15 at 5:00 p.m., ONLINE: 11:59 p.m.